Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 20: Day 5 of stimulation

My new name is Pin Cushion Ashley. All we do around here are shots! I've had 16 just this week alone and the week isn't even over yet. All 4 extremities are now killing me. My strawberries (ovaries) are growing. I can definitely feel it. It's quite uncomfortable. It's a dang good thing the discomfort doesn't last the full 24 hours. I'm still extremely exhausted. New Years Eve consisted of us coming home at 11:00 and me falling right to sleep. Happy 2010! I slept in until 9:30 this morning and it was heaven! Today has been a pretty good day. I only had to take 1 nap instead of 2 or 3 like the rest of the days this week. Yes, I said 2 or 3. I can't even work for longer than 2-3 hours before I need to go rest because my brain is just too tired. I'm physically worn out. This is a good sign right? I'm very excited to see the doctor on Monday and hear what they have to say. Hopefully Monday will be our lucky day.

Happy New Year everybody! This year is going to be spectacular. I can feel it!

Needle count: 30
Acupuncture: 35

3 comments:

Tami said...

I can't believe you are on day 20!!! You are amazing!

saundra said...

Good luck with everything! You are doing so good! Thanks for inviting me to read the blog...I have really enjoyed it. I feel like I know you better now! Take care.

Harmony said...

It will be a spectacular year! It will be! It will be!!

And, I think the pain definitely is a good sign.