Saturday, January 16, 2010

In a bathroom stall

Last night Ryan and I decided to celebrate his first paycheck by going to our favorite restaurant, Carrabba's. We went with our friends, Dari and Chris, and Devin and Lisa. Josh was there too of course. Well, the clock struck 7 and it was time for shots. My choices are: Go to the parking lot and shoot up in the car or bribe the girls to go to the bathroom with me and give it to me in there. I was a little nervous not having Ryan give me the shot, but then again I'm at the point where it's just like, get it over with. I don't really care who gives it to me as long as it's not me giving it to me. So, off the 3 girls went to the bathroom. We had to wait for the handicapped stall so we could all go in there. I'm sure this was quite the site to the other patrons in the restroom with seeing all 3 of us going into one stall. I can only imagine what was going through their heads. I elected Dari to do the deed. She was a champ. She was so nervous, but she did a great job. It didn't even hurt! There's nothing like having a shot in the bathroom stall though. Hopefully we don't have to do that again. One bathroom stall experience was enough. I kept thinking the manager was going to get complaints from the other people in the restroom about our weird behavior and we were going to get kicked out. Thankfully we did not and dinner was spectacular.


Needle count: 50
Acupuncture: 78

2 comments:

Diana said...

The kitchen staff was probably instructed to spit in your food for such a socially inappropriate choice you made. :)

J/K. When there's one-holers out there, me and Janae always go in together just cuz we both can't wait the length of time it would take for the other to pee AND wash hands. We do turn our backs at least.


Oh Dear.... I think I've said too much.

Unknown said...

I must admit, I was really proud of myself. But more proud of you for not only trusting me to do it but then coaching me through it while I stabbed you with a needle! It was a new experience for me ha ha. It was a great night and thanks again for my cold stone! You are awesome!