Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 18: Ouch!

These shots are really getting to me this morning. I feel like somebody kicked me in the leg where I got one of the shots last night. If I laid on it during the night it would wake me up because it hurt so bad. The shots are also making me really tired, like I could sleep all day and be okay. I'm trying to work right now but fighting to keep my eyes open. I just wish I could go back to bed. Yawn. I'm also feeling a bit nauseated this morning. My stomach is starting to feel more bloated, but still not too bad. I'm sure it will get worse with each passing day. Well, back to work. Hopefully I can stay focused today.

Needle count: 21
Acupuncture: 35

1 comment:

tess said...

I just found you’re blog and absolutely loved it. I had no idea that in vitro was such a process . Or how much you have to go though. You are so funny and just about made me cry talking and about how much you love your husband. Thank you so much for letting me know about it. I’ll keep you in my prayers and can’t wait for them to put the spermy’s in the eggs!