Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yawn!

I'm exhausted. I cannot stay awake for more than 2 hours before I want to go take a nap. Plus, I have been going to bed early, without sleeping pills, and sleeping all night. This is so unusual for me! Any suggestions?


I'm still fat/bloated from the progesterone shots which in turn makes me already look pregnant, which is a little embarrassing. I shouldn't look this pregnant when I'm not really that far along. I'm getting good at hiding my belly with jackets and sweatshirts. Nothing like drug-induced fatness!


Okay, almost nap time.


Needle count: 59
Acupuncture: 95

5 comments:

Tami said...

My suggestion is take as many naps as you need/can fit in!! You deserve it! Iron supplements helped me when I was really tired during my pregnancy. But I am not sure if that would help in your case. I bet no one would even notice your belly! It always seems like the one who is pregnant feels so HUGE!!! And everyone else can’t even tell a difference. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

My only suggestion is get used to being tired until you are in your third trimester. They you are awake all the time :) Infomercials are the best!
Tina

The Ingleby Family said...

Ash, If you can take naps, DO IT!! Do you need maternity clothes? I have lots! Love ya! Hang in there it really is all worth it!

The Cingolani's said...

Definitely get used to the tired feeling, as frustrating as it may be. Take all the naps you can get, cause if you are like me, prego with a 3 year old running around, that means no naps at all! Just know that you won't feel so tired all the way through. Usually just the first and last trimester. The second trimester is great cause you have more energy and actually feel normal! No need to cover that cute bump either...embrace it! You have worked hard for it!! I am so excited for you guys and wish you nothing but the best!! This is seriously one of the best things life has to offer and even more great sharing it with your hubby! It will bring you closer and give you a whole new depth to your relationship!!

Nibarger said...

naps is the way to do it baby! I remember taking 3 and 4 naps a day during the first trimester! I guess it is just natures way of turning you into a newborn!