Friday, January 22, 2010

Nothing to update

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. There has really been nothing new to report unless you want to hear about how ornery and uncomfortable I have been. I still feel like my buns are on fire as well as my upper thighs. It hurts to wear anything that touches them. Even the softest of fabrics feels like sandpaper on my skin. This is all due to the evil progesterone shots. We find out soon if this worked, so just keep being patient. You will soon know too.

Needle count: 55
Acupunture: 95

3 comments:

The Ingleby Family said...

OH Man! Sorry ASH!!! It will all be worth it!!! WE continue to pray for you guys!
Love ya!

Diana said...

Dumb shots anyway.

Harmony said...

Did I ever tell you that 2 years later, I still have no feeling in my left thigh because of those shots? I quote Diana, "Dumb shots anyway."

And, I'm going crazy here! (but, surely, not in the way you're going crazy!) the wait can't be much longer!!!!!