Friday, January 15, 2010

Still shooting up

Well, things are going well around here. I've had a little bit of cramping which was quite scary, but they claim that is a normal thing to happen. I'm now through with bedrest, unless the cramps come back, then straight back to bed I go. It has been a very lazy week. I haven't left the confines of our home to go anywhere since Monday. I'm starting to go crazy! I want to go to the mall or out to dinner or something! I have to bribe people to come visit me because I'm so bored.


I'm still having my daily dose of progesterone in a very evil form of a shot. This is now an intramuscular shot that I can only get in my butt. My butt is all bruised and sore from shots. Last night I was trying to pick something up off the floor and totally whacked my shot site on the bed post. I wanted to cry and laugh at the same time. It hurt SO BAD! I recommend not doing that. Ever.

p.s. I'm leaving it a surprise as to when we find out if this worked. I'll let you know when it happens. Just be patient. I have to be patient and wait, so so do you.


Needle count: 49
Acupuncture: 69

5 comments:

callie.bottero said...

Hee hee! That's mean! Just kidding. I can't wait!

The Ingleby Family said...

I totally agree with you not wanting to tell anyone when you will find out! Easier that way so if for some reason it doesn't work then you can deal with it on your own and have no pressure! Still praying for you guys. Love you and thanks for keeping us posted! I swear I click on your blog like 20+ times a day! Love ya!

Diana said...

I can see your reasoning on the finding out mean trick and I would TOTALLY do the same....


..... However, it's not fun being on my end. :)

Good luck! I think of you way more than you know. Does your nose itch a lot? Cuz I heard that happens when people think of you. ;)

Cher said...

This is exciting!! I am hoping that everything goes smoothly and you have good news soon. Take care -

Harmony said...

Thanks for the update!!!!!! I"m praying for you! Really, I am! Every day!