Monday, January 18, 2010

In my parent's bedroom

Yep, you heard it right. We did it in my parents bedroom. Not that, you dirty mind. A shot, of course! The clock rang 7 and we went and locked ourselves in their bedroom for an all around good time of fun shots in the butt. It hurt, but my only motivation to get it over with was the caramel and fruit waiting for me downstairs. Oh, it was divine! What a reward for my shot! I think I could do that everynight.

I feel really bloated at this point. Either something is growing in my uterus or I am eating too much food and getting fat. My belly is definitely starting to feel fat. Hopefully this is a good sign. Still keeping our fingers crossed.

Needle count: 51
Acupuncture: 78

5 comments:

Harmony said...

Oh, my. You shameless little lady. The bloatedness has to be a good sign! (especially since I never felt bloated after my failed transfer!) ya ya ya, this is good! this is good!

Nibarger said...

but wouldn't it be thrilling to do the other thing in your parent's bedroom? we are praying extra hard for you!!!

Cheyenne said...

lol, you guys are so naughty:) Keep us posted we can hardly wait to know!

Ashley said...

Ash call me and Ty and I will come visit. He'll just torture Bella :)
Can't wait to hear for you.
ps what do the counts at the bottom mean?

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

Ash - I love how Tyler loves Bella. It cracks me up. I also love that he wears her out! It's a win-win. The counts are how many needles we have gone through thus far. The needle count includes shots/IVs/blood draws. Acupuncture is just the acupunture needles.