Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Please stop pounding

The birth control I am on is starting to give me horrendous headaches. They are just complete evil. Nothing makes them go away. I feel like I need to lay in bed all day covered by 10 blankets and take Lortab and Tylenol just to be somewhat comfortable. Hopefully this passes once I'm not taking these stupid little evil pills. I'm sure there will be a full bag of new symptoms with these other meds, but let's just pray the headaches go away. I can't even focus when I have them. I just want to cry because they don't leave me alone. It's going to be over soon. It's going to be over soon.

On a more exciting note, my Lupron is supposed to be coming today! We'll see if and when it gets delivered. The delivery system around here is so unpredictable. Sometimes the UPS man comes at like 7 or later. I feel bad for that guy. What a long day. I start my Lupron shots on the 13th! It's finally starting to feel like we're really doing this.

4 comments:

Harmony said...

wow, I'm having flashbacks. All those needles and all those rediculous medicines. And all the pain.... ugh, girl. I sure hope this works for you. You know I'm already preaying for and will continue to do so. I will. Promise.

Tami said...

Hey Ashley, I saw your blog on Harmony's. Hope it's okay if I look at it. I bet it has been hard to have two pregnant girls be your visiting teachers. I think about that sometimes. I hope I haven't ever said anything insensitive or stupid to make you feel bad or hate me. I probably have and hope you can forgive me! I won’t say I know how you feel or anything because I haven’t been where you are. I just know what it is like to want something so bad for so long and to see others get what you want with what seems like little effort! Please know how much I care about you and how glad I am to be your friend. I pray for you all the time! Good luck!

Stutz Family said...

Hey Babe! I am so happy to be able to follow your journey through your blog rather than always asking mom or your mom. We will keep you in our prayers and please let me know if we can help in any way! Iain was delivered at the U of U hospital so I know it well, if ever you want or need company I'll pawn my kids off on a neighbor and meet you there! I love you! I just know you will get your family.

Jaime Williams said...

I've been there with a friend from work when she tried in vitro twice it's a rough road, however, I also have a client who has gotten two sets of twins with this method. Our prayers are with you and I hope you soon start to feel better.