Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 2: Dear Lupron


Dear Lupron,

So far, you and I have a great relationship. You haven't given me headaches or hardly any side effects yet. Thanks for that! Just want to let you know that you need to keep it up. I'm taking good care of you. I have hidden you behind the butter in the fridge. I figure if you are there, you will never get too cold and freeze on me. This would be a tragedy for us both.

Let's keep our relationship great, okay?

Loves,

Ashes

Needle count: 2

2 comments:

Tim & Nancy said...

Good Luck! My friend just went through this and now they are waiting to see if they are preggers. I can't imagine those shots. I would be reacting the same way. You are going to be a cute little preggers.

Harmony said...

I love that you have a relationship with your Lupron. Makes me a little happy inside.