Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 3: AcuFUNcture

Today Ryan gave me my shot while I was laughing at him. Probably not such a good idea. It hurt 10 times worse while laughing.

Also, today was filled with lots of needles from acupuncture. Sang (Sang is my friend who does acupuncture) came over, taped my feet and did a simple acupuncture pattern to help regulate my digestion and also to help my headaches. I don't understand Chinese medicine all that much, but man does it work. I can always tell when I'm not doing it because I start to feel like crap.

I did get a tiny rash from my injection today. It was weird because it didn't start itching for a long time. I even asked Ryan if he had given me my shot because I couldn't feel it itch like usual. Then it came at me with a vengence.

Needle count: 3
Acupuncture: 9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one brave little cookie!! I'm glad I found your blog so I can follow you and Ryan's special journey. I know you guys have big blessings in store for you. You both are so amazing for what you are doing to bring your family to earth. Love both you so much
- Tina