Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's so real

For those of you who read this blog, I have to tell you, life isn't always sunshine in my world. I'm not about making this blog all rainbows and butterflies. This is real life. It's my life. My emotions are real. I get happy, sad, frustrated, angry, etc. I express those feelings and emotions on this blog. If you don't like it, don't read it. I'm not trying to offend anybody, just journal our journey and release some stress through blogging.

Also, there is a donation button on the sidebar if you ever feel like helping us pay our medical bills. No pressure, but we surely appreciate any help we can get.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

When I get super-rich I'll pay for your medical bills, okay? (after I pay mine) :)

uh oh... the word verification for me is "matings." I kids you not. How appropriate. Or not.

Anonymous said...

Ash- I'm so proud of you! I know how hard this was for you to do. hopefully people will look into their hearts and donate just a dollar or 2 would help make a difference!

love ya Les