Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 10: Dear Santa


All I want for Christmas is:

2 Gonal-F pens (not pictured due to living in the fridge) with accompanying needles
10 vials of Repronex
1 vial of HCG
2 vials of progesterone
31 syringes in varying sizes
31 separate needles in varying sizes
1 sharps container (not pictured)


You just forgot 1 thing: The alcohol wipes.


I cannot believe Mr. FedEx delivered my medications in less than 24 hours after they were ordered. I am amazed! I'm not even going to tell you how much the above pictured amount of medications and syringes cost us. Let's just say, MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Needle count: Pending
Acupuncture: Pending

2 comments:

Harmony said...

ha ha ha, I know how much they cost!

Merry Christmas to YOU! (but I know what you REALLY want for Christmas)...


:)

Cher said...

I'm excited for you two! I hope everything goes well, and you don't have to do this for much longer.