Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's over, O-V-E-R!

Oh happy days! I can't even believe we have made it this far. It's been a long and rough journey, but we made it. My shots have come to an end, praise the Lord! My bum can now be mine again and no longer a sacrifice to the syringe. I just think about being done and it makes me want to cry.


This brings me to the point that I am now no longer blogging about in vitro and our infertility journey. My life is now just my life and this blog has served its purpose. Thank you, Infertile Myrtle, for providing such an amazing support system through my trying times. You have been more amazing than I ever could have imagined. Don't forget to visit us over at our regular family blog.


(For some reason I'm tearing up right now. Probably pregnancy hormones. Maybe a realization of the blessings in my life? Either way, I am filled with gratitude at this moment and I am so thankful for the doctors, nurses, family, friends, and anybody else who has supported us through this extremely difficult situation. We are so blessed.)


Final needle count: 96 (Can you believe that? 96 needles in less than 3 months time!)
Acupuncture: 147

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hooray for you! Couldn't be happier for you guys!

Harmony said...

It makes me so happy that you get your bum back... and that you're having TWINS!!! :)