Thursday, September 3, 2009

Results of the Ultrasound

Today I met with Dr. Hammoud. It was our first time meeting each other. He's a nice enough man. He hurried and did my ultrasound. It worried me that he did it too fast, but I guess he really knows what he's doing. He said I have only 1 small cyst on the left ovary and I'm fine to continue on meds. I guess it's a good thing that's all that was found. It could have been much worse. I left feeling really frustrated for some reason. I had to go down to Timpanogos Hospital and get a blood test, again, to make sure I'm okay to continue taking meds (they have to make sure I'm not pregnant. I think I would know, but whatever). At least they give you the cool wrist band to make you feel important. Ryan called me on the way home and I just cried and cried. I'm so sorry, Ryan. I hate that you have to hear me cry. Mom brought me lunch and brought Chloe over for a little visit before I had to start up work again. Let's just say today has been a little bit exhausting emotionally, but I'll get through it.

No comments: